Take a look a your LJ friends list, then list up to ten things you want to say to ten different LJ friends... DO NOT state who these people are. DO NOT confirm nor deny any "comment speculation." Then tag five people.
1. You are gorgeous, talented, sweet, and fabulous, and you deserve to be loved in every single possible way. I promise that one day, you will be.
2. Not only am I in love with your fic, but you were the first person in the J/W fandom to welcome me with open arms and you were (and still are!) so tolerant of my puppyish enthusiasm. For that I will be eternally grateful.
3. I can't believe there was a time that we didn't know each other, when I now can't imagine letting a day go by without talking to you. You are my long-lost other half.
4. The way you write Bertie so effortlessly and so brilliantly leaves me utterly gobsmacked. I'm not jealous, just completely awed.
5. You are smart and funny and I'm very proud to be your lj-friend.
6. I have told you things that I have never told another living soul. Thank you for always being so accepting. You are so intelligent, so mature, and so centered that I sometimes feel like a silly child in comparison, but I'm very glad that you seem to like me anyhow.
7. You are such a sweetheart, and I feel so bad for what you're going through. I wish I could do something to help, but my thoughts are with you.
8. You are such fun to be around – even virtually! You make me giggle and I love having comment conversations with you.
9. I hope that one day I can write as well as you, but I very much doubt it. That's okay – I'll be happy just to read your gorgeous words.
10. You were the very first person to read my very first fic and tell me that it was worth posting. I'm not sure you even realize that, but I will never forget it. Thank you, truly.
Tagging: cicerothewriter, dryadwoman, fenriss, flufshepherd, and rivers_bend. And anyone else who wants to do it! (And if I've tagged you and you've already done it or don't want to, then feel free to ignore the tag.)
By the way - how are you all doing, my darlings? Do pop in and say hello.